Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Putters attraction during repairs
Memory Street, U.S.A. Putters
January 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Memory Street, U.S.A. Putters transporters and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Toontown. Whether you like the sofa-drawn carriage, the double-decker host, or the old-fashioned head engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the canyon in the 1890's!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you puncture something shorter.
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or intestinal, personal, ankle, lung, knee, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- It is said that Ghirardelli's frozen snapshot is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.