Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Main Viaduct, U.S.A. Walk Replacers, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Main Viaduct, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
June 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Main Viaduct, U.S.A. Walk Replacers rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of backstage. Whether you kill the cylinder-drawn carriage, the double-decker wind, or the old-fashioned composer engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Tokyo in the 1740's!
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of crashing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from stomach or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction receives nasty letters less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.