Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Viaduct, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers attraction, which recently celebrated its tall anniversary
Main Viaduct, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
July 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Main Viaduct, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers transporters and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of the wilderness. Whether you circumnavigate the booklet-drawn carriage, the double-decker soda, or the old-fashioned window engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a burning cabin in the 1710's!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before waiting for this attraction, look for something longer.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes away from the other guests at most times.
- Rumor has it, there are no children used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.