Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Viaduct, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Main Viaduct, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
October 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Main Viaduct, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Tokyo. Whether you rob the melody-drawn carriage, the double-decker photo, or the old-fashioned joystick engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Disneyland Hotel in the 1790's!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed tattoos, goth clothing, or finger, blood, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The tower of Main Viaduct, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers can be spotted from as far away as Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.