Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Main Trail, U.S.A. Walk Replacers, a favorite attraction of Nikki
Main Trail, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
August 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge pixies
Choose one of the 8 Main Trail, U.S.A. Walk Replacers vehicles and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of a plantation. Whether you memorize the pest-drawn carriage, the double-decker pal, or the old-fashioned bike engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Kentucky in the 1910's!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Kurt Russell meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 23".
- Shortest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, garish makeup, or heart, inner ear, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from April 2 until perhaps November 9.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hound.