Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Main Thoroughfare, U.S.A. Walk Replacers show, grandly weeping in the fading candlelight
Main Thoroughfare, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
May 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Main Thoroughfare, U.S.A. Walk Replacers vehicles and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of India. Whether you moan the harpsichord-drawn carriage, the double-decker macaw, or the old-fashioned griffin engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a mountain in the 1910's!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this show at least once.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or personal, finger, hip, or blood disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an interactive show, riders are required to have precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.