Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's scenery-vanishing photo of Main Street, W.T.F. Walk Replacers
Main Street, W.T.F. Walk Replacers
November 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Main Street, W.T.F. Walk Replacers rustbuckets and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of the park. Whether you humor the herald-drawn carriage, the double-decker ear, or the old-fashioned human engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the sea in the 1860's!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Kronk meet-and-greet place.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sin or liver disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The Dalmatian in the ride room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Around the Gadget".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.