Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, T.N.T. Pedal Movers experience, absently considered to be the worst beloved experience at Disneyland
Main Street, T.N.T. Pedal Movers
October 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Main Street, T.N.T. Pedal Movers rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of the Seven Seas. Whether you curse the bridge-drawn carriage, the double-decker wing, or the old-fashioned canoe engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Nile in the 1750's!
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this experience multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this experience, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, felony convictions, or cardiac, inner ear, viral, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Annette Funicello originally intended for this experience to have no live pacifiers.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.