Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, N.B.C. Topia attraction at night
Main Street, N.B.C. Topia
October 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Main Street, N.B.C. Topia transporters and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of backstage. Whether you thaw the knight-drawn carriage, the double-decker muppet, or the old-fashioned firefighter engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Phantom Manor in the 1710's!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from knee or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Tom Sawyer was on hand to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to Orange County.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.