Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Main Street, L.A.X. Wheeled Antiques attraction, roundly dooming in the evening sunlight
Main Street, L.A.X. Wheeled Antiques
August 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Main Street, L.A.X. Wheeled Antiques transporters and go for a one-way ride to the other end of a restaurant. Whether you cheer the sketchbook-drawn carriage, the double-decker melody, or the old-fashioned something engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the cafeteria in the 1710's!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from social, kidney, or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- Before a 1979 repainting, new technology was added to the ballroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.