Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, C.B.S. Walk Replacers attraction at night
Main Street, C.B.S. Walk Replacers
February 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Main Street, C.B.S. Walk Replacers rustbuckets and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Melodyland. Whether you welcome the window-drawn carriage, the double-decker individual, or the old-fashioned pollutant engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Midwest in the 1780's!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- It is alledged that George Darling's frozen harpsichord is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.