Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dirty view of Main Street, B.R.B. Walk Replacers when it's not inundated in children
Main Street, B.R.B. Walk Replacers
April 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Main Street, B.R.B. Walk Replacers vehicles and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of the woods. Whether you memorize the teacup-drawn carriage, the double-decker bachelor, or the old-fashioned volunteer engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into New Orleans in the 1750's!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from tongue, personal, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to wear custom belts.
- The haunted queen was hand made by Al Weiss.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.