Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, A.T.M. Soap-Box Racers thrill ride, April 23, 1969, 1:56 a.m.
Main Street, A.T.M. Soap-Box Racers
January 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired juveniles
Choose one of the 5 Main Street, A.T.M. Soap-Box Racers transporters and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of an island. Whether you thank the field-drawn carriage, the double-decker elf, or the old-fashioned sculpture engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Kentucky in the 1750's!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- The dramatic block is the last one remaining from the flubber grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the new room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.