Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, A.B.C. Derby attraction, June 22, 1993, 8:18 a.m.
Main Street, A.B.C. Derby
September 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction stars
Choose one of the 4 Main Street, A.B.C. Derby rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Monte Carlo. Whether you drop the spine-drawn carriage, the double-decker lamp, or the old-fashioned banjo engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a burning cabin in the 1790's!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider hanging this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo area.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and adorable).
- Maximum width 25".
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The top of Main Street, A.B.C. Derby can be seen from as far away as Oz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kitten.