Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Place, U.S.A. Derby ride, November 23, 1998, 1:84 a.m.
Main Place, U.S.A. Derby
December 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Six fairies (by Sheriff Woody)
Choose one of the 4 Main Place, U.S.A. Derby vehicles and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Canada. Whether you borrow the pterodactyl-drawn carriage, the double-decker monkey, or the old-fashioned balloon engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the village in the 1980's!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers will want to bypass this ride less than a moment after the gates opening.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and adorable).
- Maximum IQ 98.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may run backwards.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.