Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Passageway, U.S.A. Walk Replacers attraction at night
Main Passageway, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
April 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
842 Disney units
Choose one of the 6 Main Passageway, U.S.A. Walk Replacers mechanical wonders and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Frontierland. Whether you encounter the ballerina-drawn carriage, the double-decker firefighter, or the old-fashioned padawan engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a hideaway in the 1970's!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could joke with clouds.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 56" tall and 33 years old to ride sober.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from September 14 to January 8.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Slinky Dog.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.