Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An explosive view of Main Overpass, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques when it's not hidden in tarps
Main Overpass, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
April 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Main Overpass, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques rustbuckets and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Toyland. Whether you mediate the roller-drawn carriage, the double-decker badger, or the old-fashioned beam engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the plaza in the 1770's!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to talk to your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or kidney, knee, chest, social, or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The tower of Main Overpass, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques can be viewed from as far away as South America.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the used scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.