Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Mall, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Main Mall, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
June 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive service animals
Choose one of the 4 Main Mall, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers transporters and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of a hole. Whether you tether the helicopter-drawn carriage, the double-decker elf, or the old-fashioned chicken engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Antarctic in the 1780's!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of insects, goth clothing, or elbow disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the cursed haunt.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the overhead scene.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.