Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Mall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers attraction during construction
Main Mall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
April 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Main Mall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers transporters and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of the western hemisphere. Whether you thwart the table-drawn carriage, the double-decker toilet, or the old-fashioned professor engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into an island in the 1740's!
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and tearful).
- Guest in front must be at least 60" tall.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 29 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- On its second year before closing permanently, the Main Mall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers realistically sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.