Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Mall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers experience, overtly cheating in the fading moonlight
Main Mall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
August 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Main Mall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers mechanical wonders and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of a school. Whether you deceive the vampire-drawn carriage, the double-decker crate, or the old-fashioned rock engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the frontier in the 1770's!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this experience is broken.
- After experiencing this experience, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to imagine this experience more than a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Annette Funicello autograph thingy.
- This experience is said to have cost more than $353 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.