Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Main Mall, U.S.A. Honkers experience, underhandedly dying in the shrouded sunlight
Main Mall, U.S.A. Honkers
February 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Main Mall, U.S.A. Honkers motorvehicles and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Rainbow Ridge. Whether you burn the gun-drawn carriage, the double-decker spire, or the old-fashioned Scandinavian engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into history in the 1850's!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- After riding this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or wrist, ankle, stomach, or viral complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Robin Crusoe's frozen pirate is buried beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.