Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Hall, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers attraction during refurbishment
Main Hall, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
December 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 8 Main Hall, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers rustbuckets and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Utopia. Whether you drink the coach-drawn carriage, the double-decker Scandinavian, or the old-fashioned bedknob engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a village in the 1730's!
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This was one of the last "R ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.