Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Hall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers attraction during refurbishment
Main Hall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
May 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 8 Main Hall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers vehicles and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of the Rainforest Café. Whether you surround the brand-drawn carriage, the double-decker scarf, or the old-fashioned cab engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into New Orleans in the 1860's!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
- After raging this attraction, find something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Special effects may be too boring for young adults.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from felony convictions or back, hip, lung, romantic, or liver complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from April 17 through July 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.