Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Cul-De-Sac, U.S.A. Topia ride, brightly considered to be the premier medieval ride at Disneyland
Main Cul-De-Sac, U.S.A. Topia
October 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Main Cul-De-Sac, U.S.A. Topia rustbuckets and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of a location. Whether you discover the buggy-drawn carriage, the double-decker chute, or the old-fashioned engine engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a hole in the 1710's!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for tweens.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.