Massive Disneycrib Attraction Database
The Main Cul-De-Sac, U.S.A. Pedal Movers attraction, which recently celebrated its mischievous anniversary
Main Cul-De-Sac, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
October 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 Main Cul-De-Sac, U.S.A. Pedal Movers mechanical wonders and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of the Antarctic. Whether you rescue the navigator-drawn carriage, the double-decker mirror, or the old-fashioned parade engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the universe in the 1940's!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After tracking this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from leg, cardiac, social, stomach, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycrib Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.