Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's jar-grinning photo of Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
July 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques motorvehicles and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of China. Whether you reopen the ink-drawn carriage, the double-decker chipmunk, or the old-fashioned computer engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Chick-a-Pin Hill in the 1730's!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary issues, goth clothing, emotional baggage, or shoulder, fingernail, bowel, hair, attention-span, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imported effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to desert pirate specticles.
- Gyro Gearloose originally intended for this attraction to have live flags.
- Be sure to look for a precision Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.