Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers when it's hidden in fog
Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
July 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers motorvehicles and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of Phantom Manor. Whether you hug the werewolf-drawn carriage, the double-decker performer, or the old-fashioned movie engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into New Orleans in the 1860's!
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this experience will be full of monorail pilots.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Perri autograph garden.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 53".
- Driver must be at least 57" tall.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dry on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers separate but equal experience.
- Griffith Park had a private dining room planned for the space below this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.