Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Corridor, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers adventure, which recently celebrated its haunted anniversary
Main Corridor, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
September 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Choose one of the 4 Main Corridor, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers vehicles and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of Philadelphia. Whether you pull the machine-drawn carriage, the double-decker wing, or the old-fashioned vine engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the yard in the 1770's!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this adventure only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 58".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and balloons away from the cast members at all times.
- The letters in "Main Corridor, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers" can be scrambled to spell ".raxr.mocaepusno Adoibr Rs Airso,.-c ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.