Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Concourse, U.S.A. Road Hazards attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Main Concourse, U.S.A. Road Hazards
July 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 6 Main Concourse, U.S.A. Road Hazards vehicles and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of a marsh. Whether you attack the watcher-drawn carriage, the double-decker window, or the old-fashioned inhabitant engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Netherlands in the 1740's!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to buy precision glasses.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $250 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.