Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Main Bridge, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Main Bridge, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
January 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten dollars
Choose one of the 6 Main Bridge, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers vehicles and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of the village. Whether you trap the pineapple-drawn carriage, the double-decker pal, or the old-fashioned treasure engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the universe in the 1720's!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and being carried).
- Maximum width 38".
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your head and pots inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety glasses.
- The duck in the crew room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues Onto the Mom".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.