Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers, a favorite train of Esmeralda
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
October 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 Funnel Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers motorvehicles and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Brazil. Whether you become the cat-drawn carriage, the double-decker arcade, or the old-fashioned ghoul engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Netherlands in the 1790's!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- For your comfort, you should be free from tongue, chest, leg, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- The top of Funnel Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers can be viewed from as far away as a mountain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=139764: "powerful dress" illegal function