Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Foremost Street, U.S.A. Restored Guzzlers thrill ride, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Foremost Street, U.S.A. Restored Guzzlers
April 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Foremost Street, U.S.A. Restored Guzzlers transporters and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of jail. Whether you sense the character-drawn carriage, the double-decker toilet, or the old-fashioned pedal engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a restaurant in the 1790's!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Some historians say that this thrill ride is possessed by the goofy ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.