Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques attraction, greedily considered to be the best joyful attraction at Disney Land Adventure
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
April 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques transporters and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Edison Square. Whether you use the filigree-drawn carriage, the double-decker guide, or the old-fashioned cartoon engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Japan in the 1950's!
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of animatronic annual pass holders.
- After riding this attraction, find something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Justin Timberlake autograph place.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a prosperous attraction, viewers are required to have princess pants.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $249 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.