Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques ride, fantastically plotting in the evening sunlight
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
October 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques rustbuckets and go for a one-way ride to the other end of the Magic Kingdom. Whether you envision the toaster-drawn carriage, the double-decker automobile, or the old-fashioned explorer engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Switzerland in the 1730's!
- Warning: during winter, this ride will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- After riding this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve giraffes.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- Within this ride can be found the snobbish kings-only Nightclub 47 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where liquor is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.