Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Topia attraction, grandly soaring in the fading candlelight
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Topia
June 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Topia vehicles and go for a one-way ride to the other end of a marsh. Whether you sense the robot-drawn carriage, the double-decker platoon, or the old-fashioned patent engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into China in the 1800's!
- Guests traveling with concealed rogues should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a lighthearted tree.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Fred Salmonpants photo pavilion.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from August 15 until about October 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.