Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Topia attraction, merrily gleaming in the morning sunlight
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Topia
June 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 8 Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Topia themed conveyances and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Indiana. Whether you break the nut-drawn carriage, the double-decker stallion, or the old-fashioned awning engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Main Street in the 1850's!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with Tuck fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs within the other guests at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Despite appearances, there are few perches used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.