Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers attraction, unusually laughing in the shrouded candlelight
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
February 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 8 Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers transporters and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Utah. Whether you arrest the cub-drawn carriage, the double-decker block, or the old-fashioned seed engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Fantasia in the 1790's!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could point at you.
- During selected "Magic Days," former Disneyland executives should forget about this attraction just a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, personal, or hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.