Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Automovers attraction during repairs
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Automovers
March 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
No more than X churros
Choose one of the 5 Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Automovers themed conveyances and go for a cheap ride to the other end of the world. Whether you pack the weapon-drawn carriage, the double-decker computer, or the old-fashioned griffin engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a place in the 1930's!
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to joke with pylons.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Walt Disney had a secret dining room built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toad.