Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The First Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers attraction during construction
First Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
August 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
No more than five plusses
Choose one of the 7 First Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers vehicles and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Holidayland. Whether you record the pelican-drawn carriage, the double-decker hero, or the old-fashioned can engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Mississippi in the 1810's!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The letters in "First Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers" can be scrambled to spell "Tsuds.t R Yrine.dafeerrsssitua, .v."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.