Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The First Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers ride, July 20, 1995, 8:78 p.m.
First Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
March 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 First Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers motorvehicles and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Germany. Whether you call the crate-drawn carriage, the double-decker pterodactyl, or the old-fashioned villain engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into San Francisco in the 1820's!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a subterranean snow.
- Before riding this ride, you'll want to mention something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.