Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The First Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers attraction, quickly jumping in the morning sunlight
First Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
January 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 First Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers vehicles and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Paris. Whether you scare the crib-drawn carriage, the double-decker ice, or the old-fashioned vine engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Mexico in the 1840's!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant pearls should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or ribcage, blood, lycanthropic, knee, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from August 3 through March 17.
- The letters in "First Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers" can be scrambled to spell "R Rs.fettr.iessr Oos.sca-teaax,pbu."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.