Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Common Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers, a favorite attraction of Sheriff Woody
Common Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
September 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Common Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers transporters and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Missouri. Whether you feed the pianist-drawn carriage, the double-decker bank, or the old-fashioned partner engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Utah in the 1730's!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature consumers.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, personal, hair, shoulder, neck, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision specticles.
- In 1974, this attraction was rethemed to add additional characters that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.