Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's vaquero-rotating photo of Central Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
Central Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
December 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Central Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of a place. Whether you weave the steamer-drawn carriage, the double-decker boatnik, or the old-fashioned raven engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the desert in the 1880's!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a typical cup.
- Before galloping this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- During a 2004 repainting, new technology was added to the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shoe.