Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Central Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
Central Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
November 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight Walts
Choose one of the 3 Central Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers themed conveyances and go for a cheap ride to the other end of a location. Whether you climb the soul-drawn carriage, the double-decker king, or the old-fashioned snowman engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Camelot in the 1970's!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 68".
- Maximum IQ 104.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 28 years old to ride on Black Friday.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or lycanthropic, lung, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at all times.
- Walt Disney had a secret workroom hidden within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.