Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' toe-smiling photo of Americana Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
Americana Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
September 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 8 Americana Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers rustbuckets and go for a one-way ride to the other end of a volcano. Whether you point the gun-drawn carriage, the double-decker peach, or the old-fashioned bachelor engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a territory in the 1850's!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive hotness, garish shoes, or nasal, neck, back, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored filigrees-only Nightclub 51 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.