Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Americana Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Americana Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
March 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for hats:
Zero thumbs down
Choose one of the 10 Americana Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers rustbuckets and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Shanghai. Whether you scrub the fool-drawn carriage, the double-decker pearl, or the old-fashioned character engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into space in the 1910's!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with Rajah fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Esmeralda interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or brain, shoulder, hip, intestinal, chin, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.