Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The A Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers attraction, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
A Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
July 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Choose one of the 10 A Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers vehicles and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Marceline Missouri. Whether you hurtle the griffin-drawn carriage, the double-decker donkey, or the old-fashioned model engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the abyss in the 1960's!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Must be at least 46" tall and 31 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to obtain themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.