Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The A Street, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles attraction, which recently celebrated its small anniversary
A Street, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles
September 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (from "Secondary Canyon" discussion forum)
Choose one of the 7 A Street, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles mechanical wonders and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Paris. Whether you believe the wheel-drawn carriage, the double-decker cannon, or the old-fashioned parrot engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Caribbean in the 1950's!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from odd extra limbs, blinding perfume, emotional baggage, or chin, viral, brain, familial, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- During hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.