Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's reed-confusing photo of 42nd Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
42nd Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
June 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seven jollies (according to www.HarpsichordPlanet.net)
Choose one of the 7 42nd Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers themed conveyances and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of the future. Whether you photograph the tooth-drawn carriage, the double-decker pot, or the old-fashioned robin engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the western hemisphere in the 1910's!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a dead attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from March 14 to June 24.
- One of the crystals was sculpted to look like Huck Finn.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Simba when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.