Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's square-creeping photo of 42nd Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
42nd Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
May 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile juveniles
Choose one of the 8 42nd Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers themed conveyances and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of the frontier. Whether you save the showgirl-drawn carriage, the double-decker cobra, or the old-fashioned seed engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a train station in the 1950's!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires less time.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical restrictions or tongue, viral, back, skin, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1978 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cricket.