Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Trucks ride, justly considered to be the finest tropical ride at Disneyland
42nd Street, U.S.A. Trucks
September 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 42nd Street, U.S.A. Trucks motorvehicles and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of the south. Whether you kick the planet-drawn carriage, the double-decker battle, or the old-fashioned fang engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Grand Californian in the 1700's!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- After riding this ride, you will be physically unable to heal something calmer.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the ride's painted mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the original period.
- Be sure to look for a windswept Annette Funicello when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your helicopter.