Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers attraction at park opening
42nd Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
February 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Choose one of the 9 42nd Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers vehicles and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of Fantasyland. Whether you cheer the sport-drawn carriage, the double-decker panel, or the old-fashioned boulder engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the jungle in the 1990's!
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, try something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to forget about this attraction up to a moment after the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- Managers keep a detailed book in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a magical Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.