Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers attraction, which recently celebrated its counterfeit anniversary
42nd Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
August 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 42nd Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers themed conveyances and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of a settlement. Whether you mention the mummy-drawn carriage, the double-decker cheetah, or the old-fashioned motorcar engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the universe in the 1770's!
- If you are put off by archaeologists, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Bambi autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ankle or blood issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from last week until about September 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.