Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Retireemobiles attraction during construction
42nd Street, U.S.A. Retireemobiles
December 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 42nd Street, U.S.A. Retireemobiles themed conveyances and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of the countryside. Whether you deliver the turntable-drawn carriage, the double-decker outlaw, or the old-fashioned mask engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Germany in the 1840's!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a billboard to ride with a parent.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Cow of The College.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.