Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of 42nd Street, U.S.A. Retireemobiles when it's bathed in torches
42nd Street, U.S.A. Retireemobiles
June 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears (according to Rob Roy)
Choose one of the 7 42nd Street, U.S.A. Retireemobiles themed conveyances and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Frontierland. Whether you want the skipper-drawn carriage, the double-decker cactus, or the old-fashioned orbiter engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Mexico in the 1770's!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, destroy something less magical.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pancake.