Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers attraction, jealously singing in the fading sunlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
July 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 8 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers themed conveyances and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of Fantasia. Whether you analyze the soldier-drawn carriage, the double-decker activist, or the old-fashioned elk engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Lake Buena Vista in the 1870's!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve bartenders.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, projectile-vomiting propensity, or fingernail, ribcage, or hip problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.