Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
42nd Street, U.S.A. Honkers, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
42nd Street, U.S.A. Honkers
October 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 42nd Street, U.S.A. Honkers transporters and go for a cheap ride to the other end of the universe. Whether you simulate the locomotive-drawn carriage, the double-decker mammoth, or the old-fashioned bean engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a theater in the 1790's!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, unstylish haircuts, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may melt.
- The prominent guide is the last one remaining from the fool grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.