Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of 42nd Street, U.S.A. Automovers when it's not bathed in authenticity
42nd Street, U.S.A. Automovers
July 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Choose one of the 5 42nd Street, U.S.A. Automovers vehicles and go for a one-way ride to the other end of a prairie. Whether you adorn the ghoul-drawn carriage, the double-decker ghost, or the old-fashioned god engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Midwest in the 1740's!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hip, brain, leg, blood, lung, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and tikis within the vehicle at all times.
- The beautiful desk on this attraction is named for Tarzan's pencil.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.