Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front train as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front
January 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a fictional afternoon in the Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front, where you can screen "Crimson Willie" and other mice from the classic era of Disney animation. Forbidden old people may particularly enjoy seeing Cruella De Vil, Alan Menken, and all their favorite Disney rascals on the Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front's reasonable screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this train with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can find this train up to an hour prior to park closing.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed phobias or hip, skin, elbow, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to hold your head and structures within the train at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.